Frequently Asked Questions
Hi babe, we can't always answer all questions via Instagram or social media individually however you can gain an answer from our FAQ. if you do not find an answer to your question please feel free to email email@example.com. Please allow 1-3 business days for a response if not responded immediately. Thank you!
1. How long does shipping take?
- Our shipping varies depending on the processing time, current work load and your shipping address. After you place your order, it goes into the processing period which usually takes between 1-3 business days (does not include weekends) once your order is done processing then it is ready for shipping, for Standard First Class shipping it usually takes 5-7 business days (your location plays a big factor in shipping arrival) and for Priority Shipping it takes about 2-5 business days, again it depends on your location. If you would like more of an estimate from your location, feel free to contact your nearest USPS location for more accurate dates. We ship out of Southern California.
2. I never received my package, what happened?
- Once an item is shipped it will automatically send a tracking number with the shipping confirmation email. When you receive a tracking number this means it is now in the hands of USPS, and we are no longer responsible for your package. Although USPS is a very reliable mailing source, they sometimes do make mistakes and may take longer that what is expected, please understand when this happens it is out of our control. We can not refund you for lost packages. If you need to further discuss any shipping problems after you have received your tracking number, we would suggest to contact your local USPS and with your tracking number they can let you know exactly where and what is going on with your package. This is very rare but it can happen and we want to make sure you know the proper steps to take action.
3. I placed an order and one of my items is stated as "Out of Stock", will I still be charged for that item?
- This rarely happens because our stock is our priority but unfortunately, stock mishaps happen. Although an item was in stock when purchasing, it does not mean it is ALWAYS either sell able or accurate in stock. Sometimes items may have a damage and we do not want to send that item so it will become out of stock or sometimes the stock is taken at the exact same time as another customer. Nonetheless, we ALWAYS refund the item that is out of stock, please note depending on your bank, sometimes it takes 5-10 business days to show the refund on your statement but it is done as soon as your order is processed. This is the only time we return money, if an item is out of stock. Again, this rarely happens but it does sometimes so we got you covered!
4. When do you restock on certain items?
- Restocks on items vary, it always depends if the style is available from our vendor and the current demand of the product. If an item becomes out of stock very quickly after being released, we will most likely restock within a week, but again isn't always promised. We always update on our instagram and Snapchat about restocks, so make sure to follow us on social media to stay updated :)
5. I bought something in promotion, Can I still exchange my items?
-We do offer a lot of special offers, sales and free shipping on specific items weekly, so because of that All Sale/ Promotions are Final Sale. No Exceptions, because items are not regular priced, and we are a small boutique, you wouldn't be able to get accurate store credit.
6. What are your exchange policies for giamonae.com?
- Online, we do offer store credit if items are unused, Please note that a fragrance scent on the item will be considered used, no exceptions. Please refer to our RETURN POLICY for more in depth of the policy and full information.
7. Can I exchange my online order at one of the stores?
- No. Our online store and store location have different policies and we can not apply or combine the two to offer a store credit or exchange. If you need to return anything from our online store, you would need to ship the item back within a certain time frame, you can refer to our RETURN POLICY for all the information.
8. I received my order and my item is damaged, Can I get another item?
-Yes, if your item came defected you have 3 business days from when the tracking shows "delivered" to contact us and inform us about the defect, please make sure to email us firstname.lastname@example.org, a DM isn't considered a contact because it is always flooded with tons of questions, we will not be able to get to it in time. We want to make sure you always have your items in great condition so please make sure to contact us within that time frame. Any days after that pass will not be considered for an exchange.
9. The item broke on me while I was wearing it, can i get a refund?
- We know this can be very disappointing and we do apologize if this happens, however we do not manufacture our items and we do not have any control over this, therefore Gia Monae isn't responsible for damages that happen after the item is used. We can not refund you for something that broke or ripped after any wear and tear. No Exceptions. Thank you for understanding.
10.What size do I get in this item? Can you suggest a size?
- We understand that it may be hard to determine your size in each item, however each item is from different vendors and a lot of factors go in to the sizing such as fabric, stretch and the pattern/cut of the item. Unfortunately we can not recommend a size because we do not know your body type and the fit you would be comfortable with. However if something fits relatively smaller/bigger or true to size we do try to note that on the item descriptions. Please Note: We are not responsible if an item does not fit the way it is expected, use your discretion. However we do offer store credit. Please see the RETURN POLICY information page.
11. Do you have a size chart?
- No. We do not have a size chart because we carry from various vendors and all items vary in size and measurements and there isn't one consistent size chart offered for each item, however we do try to note if the item fits relatively smaller/ bigger or if its true to size. Use your discretion, we can not suggest a specific size but we can describe how it fits. Please read all descriptions before purchasing.
12. Can I return a bodysuit?
- No. All bodysuits are FINAL SALE at all times. For hygiene purposes, to protect you and other customers, we can not take a bodysuit back. Even if its unworn. NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. Where does my store credit go to? How can I access it?
- All store credits are credited through your account that was made through giamonae.com. Using the same email that was used to place the order, when you log in to make a purchase it will appear on Step 5 when you are checking out.
14. I do not have an account, I used the Guest checkout, how can i access my store credit?
- You do not need an account, you can go back to the original order using the same the email you used to checkout, to gain access to your store credit.
15. How will I know when my store credit for online processed?
-your online credit will be processed 1-2 business days after we have received your order back from the USPS. It is counted from the day the tracking shows it was "picked up". You can always keep tracking by checking the tracking number you shipped it back to us with.